Basewear Repair Service
The Basewear Repair service is temporarily closed.
We love repairing your Basewear, and we're working on ways to make this program more sustainable for the long term. Stay tuned!
Repairs take 2-4 weeks to process. Please include any specific instructions about your repair style preference in the note section.
Popped a strap? Fabric scratched or pilling? We can help. If your basewear needs to be repaired just add this to your cart and check out. Our product team will repair your basewear so you can get it back in the wild!Simple Repairs:
- Popped Seams
- Stretched Straps
- Stretched or Deteriorated Fabric
- Band Replacement
Repairs are completed with love by our all women team of tailors here in Bishop, CA. Here's what to expect:
1. Add this item to your cart and check out. Please include any instructions about your repair in the note section. Be sure to use an up to date email address so we can contact you about your repair. Don't forget to tip your tailor at checkout!
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to send the top to us for a repair. Be sure to wash it!
3. Mail your top to the address you receive in the email via USPS. Please do not ship UPS as they will not deliver to our PO Box!
4. Once received our team may be in touch via email with any questions or suggestions for your repair. If your top is not repairable, we will be in touch with refund information.
5. Repairs take 2-4 weeks to process once the item is received. When it is completed we will mail your newly repaired top back to you!
What if my top cannot be repaired? If the team determines that your top is unrepairable we will issue a refund for your repair service, as well as a $15 credit to use in our store! Meanwhile, the fabric from your old garment will be reclaimed and repurposed for other repairs.
Can you change the size of my top? Generally, no. Repairs are a good way to re-tighten a stretched-out fabric or straps, but will not be able to alter the garment size to a new size.
What if my basewear isn't damaged but I still want a cool design? Please refrain from sending in un-damaged basewear! Repairs are very time-consuming and costly for our team. Keep wearing your Basewear until it truly needs a repair and then send it in.