Once you get Basewear, there's no going back to traditional underwear.
Go ahead and ditch your old chonies, we won't tell. The TOURA Basewear Thong is our swim-friendly wide hip thong designed to keep you secure and comfy through any adventure. Go hiking, climbing, swimming, or just lounge around. Your Basewear Bottoms can go anywhere you can!
- Thong (Minimal Coverage) a thong that actually stays in place!
- Swim Friendly so you can jump in that lake or slip into the hot springs.
- Curved Contouring keeps your peaches looking cute and super comfy.
- Designed by Women for anyone who is tired of uncomfortable underwear that doesn't perform outdoors.
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests and feedback from various body types.
- ✨Gives You Sparkle Emojis Basewear is designed to bring out the best part: YOU!
It's a thong, that you actually want to wear.
Seriously. These basewear bottoms will have you hooked, even if you can't stand wearing underwear. Basewear bottoms are even better than going commando. You won't be able to leave home without it.
- Naked Feel keeps you comfy 24/7 from the office to the mountains
- Breathable Mesh ahh, sweat it out. You've got breathing room!
- Gentle Hug just enough to keep things in place without digging in.
- Hydrophobic + Anti-Microbial quick drying so you can get to the next adventure.
- Curved Contouring for unrestricted stretching and movement.
- Swim Friendly so you can finally jump in that alpine lake in your matching TOURA set!
- Ultra Soft Recycled Fabric Synthetic fabric is needed for stretch (as soon as something that performs and is sustainable is developed we'll hop on it!) SO, we're reducing our reliance on nylon and polyester from virgin plastic. The full TOURA Line is being converted to recycled fibers, starting with these bottoms!
Don't take it from us... read the Rear views.
Basewear will replace all your undies and swim bottoms all for the price of one item. You won't be able to leave home without it.Leave A Review
Finally, a thong for the outdoors.
Thong fit guide
Recommended for: Low Rise, Wide Hip, Full Cheek Exposure
Measure to get the perfect fit.
I'm in between sizes, should I go up or down?
Will my Thong and Brief sizes be the same?
Is it REALLY comfy for outdoor activities?
Measure your perfect fit
Follow the steps below to make sure you get the right size.
Step 1: Measure Your Hip
Step 2: Measure Your Buns
Step 3: Do Some Math
(Hip Measurement + Butt Measurement) ÷ 2 = Bottoms Measurement
|Bottoms Measurement||Basewear Size|
Less than 32.5"
32.5 - 33.5"
33.5 - 34"
2 Compression Fit → 4 Relaxed Fit
34 - 35”
35 - 36"
4 Compression Fit → 6 Relaxed Fit
37 - 41”
41 - 42"
6 Compression Fit → 8 Relaxed Fit
|42 - 45"||8|
|45 - 48"||10|
|More than 48"||12|
Need a different size? No problem.
1. Get A Free Shipping Label
Start an exchange here. We'll email you a complimentary shipping label, on us!
2. Drop it in the mail
Print your label and stick it on your re-usable packaging. Drop it at your nearest mail box.
3. Get Your New Item
Yep, that's it! Our team will handle the rest and your new item will arrive as soon as possible.
*Domestic orders only. For international shipping inquiries please click here.
Don't take it from us... Read the Rear views!
spend $80 get free shipping.
Add a lil' more TK to your cart: