TK Bishop Box Tee
Whimsically painted wildflowers of the Eastern Sierra, printed sustainably on the perfect box tee.
This tee design is an ode to our base camp on the East Side: the TK Bishop box tee. Our classic relaxed tee with a boxy twist features artwork by Alexandra Rubio. Can you identify the native wildflowers? Sewn ethically in L.A. using ultra-comfy 100% USA cotton and printed using water-based ink.
- Beautiful Sierra Wild Flower Print featuring Artwork created by artist and outdoorswoman Alexandra Rubio.
- Boxy Relaxed Fit for the perfect balance between crop and not crop.
- 100% USA Cotton reduces environmental impact of shipping overseas.
- Water-Based Ink means no chemical dies or pollutants.
- Sewn Ethically in California less fuel to ship, and more ethical treatment of laborers!
Featuring artwork by Alexandra Rubio: capturing the impression of the wild outdoors.
The beautiful artwork printed sustainably on the front and back of this tee was designed by the talented Alexandra Rubio. Alexandra specializes in landscapes, digital, and traditional paintings. Her work captures the beauty and moving color of wild outdoor spaces.
"My art represents the experience I've had in the outdoors. I'd like to think that each piece represents a mini story of my life, an impression of a memory."-Alexandra Rubio
- View Alexandra's artwork at www.alexandrarubio.com
- Follow Alexandra on Instagram: @alexandra.rubio.art
Worried about getting the right fit? Don't worry, we guarantee it.
Exchanges are free and easy with our perfect fit guarantee. We'll even cover the shipping costs. Add a box tee to your Basewear order to get free shipping!
Such High Quality
I was so excited to get this tee & I have not been disappointed!! Womens' shirts are so often a thin, almost translucent fabric & this one is absolutely not! The artwork is beautiful & the cut is flattering, can't sing its praises enough (I just want them in more colors & prints!)