The TK Kula Cloth will revolutionize the way you pee outdoors.
We've teamed up with the gals at Kula to bring you the TK Moonrise Kula Cloth! What is a Kula you ask? Kula Cloth™ is an antimicrobial pee cloth for anybody who squats when they pee. Our signature TK Moonrise print is inspired by the full moon over an alpine lake. Seriously, the TK Kula will change the way you pee outdoors!
- Feel Super Clean pee freely and pat dry during any outdoor adventure!
- Use it All Day Kula's antimicrobial technology will keep you fresh and clean all day long.
- LNT Friendly no more toilet paper in alpine environments.
- Ultra Absorbent a Kula can absorb 10x its weight in water!
- Snaps to Backpack so you can pack it up and hit the trail quickly.
- Easy to Clean rinse it off and lay it out to dry.
- Hangs Folded so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail.
- Zero Waste you can even use it at home as a zero-waste alternative to TP!
Grab your TK Kula Cloth and leave the toilet paper at home so you can LNT (Leave No Trace) any time you hit the trail.
As a former park ranger and backpacking instructor, Kula Cloth's founder and creator was frustrated to find discarded toilet paper in alpine environments. She started using a pee cloth as a zero waste alternative. The Kula Cloth has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- Silver Infused antimicrobial fabric keeps your parts fresh and clean.
- Durable and Waterproof 'Clean' Side so your hand doesn't get wet.
- Made of Eco Materials including Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, and Polyester.
- Retro-Reflective Thread Detail for quick location at night via headlamp.
- Ultra Light weighing in at 5.5 x 5.5" and .5oz so you can pack light.
- Made in the USA means less fuel and more ethical labor!
You'll never have to wipe with a smooth rock again.
Questions about Kula care? Check out the videos for all the details.
At Home Care: Wash medium, dry medium, no fabric softener, no bleach. Hand wash preferred.
Outdoor Care: In the backcountry, wash with a few drops of soap away from water sources.
Returns: Needless to say, used Kulas cannot be returned. You can probably guess why! We're certain you will love your new Kula for all your adventures.