Once you get Basewear, there's no going back to traditional bras.
Go ahead and donate your other sports bras to a good cause, we won't tell. The Low Cut TOURA Basewear Top is our minimal swim-friendly sports bra designed to contour with your muscle movement. Go hiking, climbing, swimming, or just lounge around. Wear it for days on end. Basewear is so comfortable you might forget it's on!
- Low Cut (Cup Sizes A–C) provides just enough coverage and looks great on muscular body types or small cup sizes.
- Seamless Contouring keeps you looking cute and super comfy.
- Designed by Women for anyone who is tired of uncomfortable bras that don't fit right.
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests and feedback from various body types.
- Sewn Ethically in California less fuel to ship, and more ethical treatment of laborers!
- ✨Gives You Sparkle Emojis Basewear is designed to bring out the best part: YOU!
More than just a sports bra, it's Basewear.
Basewear will replace all your bras, sports bras, and swimsuits all for the price of one item. You won't be able to leave home without it.
- Naked Feel keeps you comfy 24/7 from the office to the mountains
- Fully Reversible so it’s like you're getting two tops for the price of one!
- Lay-Flat Straps go unnoticed under heavy backpacks.
- Hydrophobic + Anti-Microbial so you can wear it for days on end.
- Strappy Criss-Cross Back designed to catch your eye for those IG pics!
- Seamless Contouring for unrestricted muscle movement.
- Swim Friendly so you can jump in that alpine lake!
- Ultra Soft Fabric in 82% Nylon/18% Spandex is the perfect duo for a cool velvet texture and supportive compression.
It's like sweatpants, but for your boobs.
Basewear will live up to your high expectations for a high end sports bra. Don't take it from us, try it for yourself!
Had to buy another
They are so comfortable and functional, and the fact that they're super cute is a great bonus. I'm probably going to get one in every color eventually. I love them for climbing, but also have never backpacked in a more comfortable bra than the Toura low.
Super comfy, with minimal coverage.
TOURA Low Cut body type guide
Recommended for: Cup Sizes A–C
Rather be naked than wear a bra? Low Cut might be for you.
What is the difference between the Low Cut and the High Cut?
Will my nips slip out the top?
Can I wear a Low Cut if my cup size is above C?
Need a different size? No problem.
1. Get A Free Shipping Label
Start an exchange here. We'll email you a complimentary shipping label, on us!
2. Drop it in the mail
Print your label and stick it on your re-usable packaging. Drop it at your nearest mail box.
3. Get Your New Item
Yep, that's it! Our team will handle the rest and your new item will arrive as soon as possible.
*Domestic orders only. For international shipping inquiries please click here.
Super comfy. I had a few of these when they first came out and the new sizing and cut is even better.
Great fit, comfortable, looks awesome, made well
Love everything about this bra! It feels so soft on your skin and the material is like you have nothing on! I have went hiking and running and swimming and playing in this bra and loved every minute!
I love the fit, especially around my shoulders. There aren’t pinches and there are no muscle/fat squishes from tight or inflexible straps. It never feels constrictive. I’m also a big fan of how light it feels against my skin, and that it seems to dry quickly. I’m a routesetter and I tend to sweat a lot while working, and this bra has been my favorite so far when it comes to staying cool for both the setting and forerunning process! I also really like the color. My only feedback would be that sometimes there is rolling by the rib cage, but even so, it is minimal. Not gonna lie, I wore the same bra 4 days in a row after it arrived.
If it got, it would have been great. You suggested the hi cut model, which does not meet my needs.
Hey there, we do recommend the High Cut for those who experience any riding up with the Low Cut. We are happy to help assist you with an exchange or return if needed.
spend $80 get free shipping.
Add a lil' more TK to your cart: