High Cut | TOURA 2 Basewear Top
Not sure? Check the Size Calculator:
Ultra comfy, with a little more coverage.
Hello, High Cut.
All the comfort of our original TOURA design with a bit more modest coverage. We recommend the High Cut for anyone who prefers a little modesty or plans to do more rigorous outdoor activities. It fits best on cup sizes A–DD!
Let's Get Technical
- Good Coverage at the underarm and neckline
- Swim Friendly jump in that alpine lake
- Lay Flat Straps go unnoticed under heavy backpacks
- Designed by women for anyone who wears a bra
- Seamless & Reversible flip it and reverse it
- Antimicrobial wear it for weeks (we've tried)
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests
- Recycled Fabric made from plastic water bottles
- Gives you sparkle emojis! you're the art, the basewear is just the frame.✨
Basewear is designed to go anywhere you can.
What's your basewear size?
This isn't your average sports bra! Use the chart below to figure out the perfect basewear size.
Go with the Low Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-C
• Have more muscle than breast tissue
• Prefer minimal coverage
• Have a muscular body type
• Want to feel like nothing is on
Go with the High Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-DD
• Have more breast tissue than muscle
• Prefer modest coverage
• Do yoga inversions or go running
• Want to keep things in place
Don't take it from us, read the Breastimonials!
What is the difference between the High and Low Cut?
What activities is the High Cut best for?
Will my body type look good in the High Cut?
Need an different size? No problem.
1. Get a Free Shipping Label
Start an exchange here. We'll email you a complimentary shipping label, on us!
2. Drop it in the Mail
Print your label and stick it on your re-usable packaging. Drop it at your nearest mail box.
3. Get your New Item
Yep, that's it! Our team will handle the rest and your new item will arrive as soon as possible.