Our long awaited High Coverage style is here, AND it's recycled!
After countless prototypes and fit tests, MARA has arrived. Created using recycled fabric, the High Cut MARA Basewear Top provides more coverage than our original top so you stay covered and extra secure. Yep, it's still swim-friendly and ultra comfy. Go hiking, climbing, swimming, or just lounge around. The best part? It's made from regenerated nylon waste!
- High Neck Cut (Cup Sizes A–DD) More coverage and reinforcement at the underarm and neckline than the original TOURA.
- Recycled Fabric Made using ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste into super soft functional fabric.
- Seamless Contouring same ultra flattering and super comfy design style as the original Basewear top.
- Designed by Women for anyone who is tired of uncomfortable bras that don't fit right.
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests and feedback from various body types.
- Sewn Ethically in California less fuel to ship, and more ethical treatment of laborers!
- ✨Gives You Sparkle Emojis Basewear is designed to bring out the best part: YOU!
More than just a sports bra, it's Basewear.
Basewear will replace all your bras, sports bras, and swimsuits all for the price of one item. You won't be able to leave home without it.
"I love how secure this fit feels. It excels in sports that need extra support. Like the classic basewear, it does double duty as a swimsuit and works well without worrying about anything slipping out. I find that I can use this top when whatever activity I'm doing is a little more high-impact."
Just like the original Basewear top, but with a bit more coverage!
Add a new style to your arsenal of super functional tops. Just as comfy and versatile as the original, but with a bit more coverage. Basewear will replace all your bras, sports bras, and swimsuits all for the price of one item.
- Reinforced neck and underarms This style has additional structure at the underarms and neck to support larger cup sizes.
- Naked Feel keeps you comfy 24/7 from the office to the mountains
- Fully Reversible so it’s like you're getting two tops for the price of one!
- Lay-Flat Straps go unnoticed under heavy backpacks.
- Hydrophobic + Anti-Microbial so you can wear it for days on end.
- Diamond Cut-Out Back designed to catch your eye for those IG pics!
- Seamless Contouring for unrestricted muscle movement.
- Swim Friendly so you can jump in that alpine lake!
- Ultra Soft Recycled Fabric in 78% Recycled ECONYL® PA 22% EA is supportive and reduces waste.
Recycled fabric, reinforced support.
MARA High Cut body type guide
Recommended for: Cup Sizes A–DD
Learn all about the new MARA design.
What's the difference between MARA and TOURA?
What kind of recycled fabric is MARA made of?
Will the MARA fit the same as my TOURA?
Need a different size? No problem.
1. Get A Free Shipping Label
Start an exchange here. We'll email you a complimentary shipping label, on us!
2. Drop it in the mail
Print your label and stick it on your re-usable packaging. Drop it at your nearest mail box.
3. Get Your New Item
Yep, that's it! Our team will handle the rest and your new item will arrive as soon as possible.
*Domestic orders only. For international shipping inquiries please click here.
As an obsessed devotee of the Toura low cut, I was admittedly slightly skeptical of this new design. I'm small-chested and don't need a lot of support, so I tend to prefer designs that lightweight and without a bunch of extra fabric. But the Mara blew me away! Everything is so nicely fitted and the fabric is so soft that I don't even notice it. It feels super secure without being in any way constricting or bulky. And the straps are even less noticeable than the Toura! They lay super flat on your shoulders and don't move around at all. Perfect for wearing with a backpack. I wore the Mara for three days straight of outdoor climbing, featuring lots of sweat and dirt and sunscreen, and it was still shockingly fresh and not smelly by the end of the trip. Also, I got the sol/marine and the colors are to die for! So bright and beautiful contrast!
I have always loved the Toura, but sometimes need extra support for things like swimming laps or more high-impact activities. It is so awesome having the Mara to reach for now! It is the same quality of the Toura but more secure. The neck line holds up while swimming and pushing off the wall for laps. It isn't as structured as a swimsuit for speed, but is perfect for my typical lap swimming and great to travel with since it is so easy to wash it by hand. I also use it for grappling sports and can wear it under my gi in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu without worrying about it moving, even alone under the gi top. I use this one for running as well and feel more supported than I do in the Toura.
Basically, it has all the best parts of the Toura-comfy, washes easily, not stinky after days of not washing, safe for use in chlorinated pools, but it is more supportive. I have a size 36 C and have a 6. I'm never worried about slippage! I have yet to find anything I don't like!
spend $80 get free shipping.
Add a lil' more TK to your cart: