Low Cut | TOURA 2 Basewear Top
Not sure? Check the Size Calculator:
SUPER COMFY, WITH MINIMAL COVERAGE.
Hello, Low Cut.
Originally designed to fit the muscular upper bodies of swimmers and climbers, the TOURA Low Cut is designed to contour with your muscle movement. Best suited for athletic builds and smaller cup sizes, the Low Cut is ultra-minimal and super flattering.
Let's Get Technical
- Minimal Coverage at the underarm and neckline
- Swim Friendly jump in that alpine lake
- Lay Flat Straps go unnoticed under heavy backpacks
- Designed by women for anyone who wears a bra
- Seamless & Reversible flip it and reverse it
- Antimicrobial wear it for weeks (we've tried)
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests
- Gives you sparkle emojis! you're the art, the basewear is just the frame.✨
Basewear is designed to go anywhere you can.
What's your basewear size?
This isn't your average sports bra! Use the chart below to figure out the perfect basewear size.
Go with the Low Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-C
• Have more muscle than breast tissue
• Prefer minimal coverage
• Have a muscular body type
• Want to feel like nothing is on
Go with the High Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-DD
• Have more breast tissue than muscle
• Prefer modest coverage
• Do yoga inversions or go running
• Want to keep things in place
Don't take it from us, read the Breastimonials!
Best Bra Ever!
What is the difference between the Low Cut and the High Cut?
Will my nips slip out the top?
Can I wear a Low Cut if my cup size is above C?
Need an different size? No problem.
1. Get a Free Shipping Label
Start an exchange here. We'll email you a complimentary shipping label, on us!
2. Drop it in the Mail
Print your label and stick it on your re-usable packaging. Drop it at your nearest mail box.
3. Get your New Item
Yep, that's it! Our team will handle the rest and your new item will arrive as soon as possible.