High Cut | TOURA Basewear Top
Did you know that more than 75% of people are wearing the wrong size bra?
Yea, we didn't trust that lady at the mall either. This isn't a traditional sports bra so it can affect your standard measurements. To ensure you get the perfect fit take matters into your own hands and measure yourself with our Basewear Size Guide →.📐The Basewear Size Guide: Measure Your Perfect Fit
Bra Size → Basewear Size Chart
|Bra Size||Basewear Size||Numerical Size|
|28 – 30||XS||2|
|32||XS Compression Fit → SM Relaxed Fit||2 Compression Fit → 4 Relaxed Fit|
|32 – 34||SM||4|
|34||SM Compression Fit → MD Relaxed Fit||
4 Compression Fit → 6 Relaxed Fit
|34 – 36||MD||6|
|36||MD Compression Fit → LG Relaxed Fit||
6 Compression Fit → 8 Relaxed Fit
|36 – 38||LG||8|
|38 – 40||1X||10|
|40 – 42||2X||12|
*More inclusive sizes are on the way!
|Cup Size||Recommended Basewear Cut|
|A – B||
The Low Cut is not recommended for inversions or high impact activities. If you are at all worried about the dreaded “nip slip” we recommend going with a High Cut, regardless of your measurements.
|C||Low Cut Flattering Fit → High Cut or Crop Top Supportive Fit|
|A – DD||High Cut or Crop Top|
Once you get Basewear, there's no going back to traditional bras.
Go ahead and donate all your other sports bras to a good cause, we won't tell. The High Cut TOURA Basewear Top is our modest swim-friendly sports bra designed to keep you covered and secure. Go hiking, climbing, swimming, or just lounge around. Wear it for days on end. Basewear is so comfortable you might forget it's on!
- High Cut (Cup Sizes A–DD) a little additional coverage at the underarm and neckline.
- Seamless Contouring keeps you looking cute and super comfy.
- Designed by Women for anyone who is tired of uncomfortable bras that don't fit right.
- Redefined Fit based on hundreds of fit tests and feedback from various body types.
- Sewn Ethically in California less fuel to ship, and more ethical treatment of laborers!
- ✨Gives You Sparkle Emojis Basewear is designed to bring out the best part: YOU!
More than just a sports bra, it's Basewear.
Basewear will replace all your bras, sports bras, and swimsuits all for the price of one item. You won't be able to leave home without it.
- Naked Feel keeps you comfy 24/7 from the office to the mountains
- Fully Reversible so it’s like you're getting two tops for the price of one!
- Lay-Flat Straps go unnoticed under heavy backpacks.
- Hydrophobic + Anti-Microbial so you can wear it for days on end.
- Strappy Criss-Cross Back designed to catch your eye for those IG pics!
- Seamless Contouring for unrestricted muscle movement.
- Swim Friendly so you can jump in that alpine lake!
- Ultra Soft Fabric in 82% Nylon/18% Spandex is the perfect duo for a cool velvet texture and supportive compression.
It's like sweatpants, but for your boobs.
Basewear will live up to your high expectations for a high end sports bra. Don't take it from us, try it for yourself!
A longtime wearer of Tera Kaia, the few I owned are the only bras I ever wear. The recent improvements have taken a bra I already loved and made it even better. It worked well for me as a daily wear while in the military, it's also my favorite for climbing, kayaking, hiking, and yoga-ing. With larger breasts, a frequent problem is straps cutting into my shoulders but with Tera Kaia, it's like I'm not wearing anything at all. I highly recommend for nearly all outdoor activities, or if you're simply tired of wires and clasps and want to feel comfortable. Exchanges are effortless and communication is swift!
What's your basewear size?
This isn't your average sports bra! Use the chart below to figure out the perfect basewear size.
Go with the Low Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-C
• Have more muscle than breast tissue
• Prefer minimal coverage
• Have a muscular body type
• Want to feel like nothing is on
Go with the High Cut if you...
• Wear cup size A-DD
• Have more breast tissue than muscle
• Prefer modest coverage
• Do yoga inversions or go running
• Want to keep things in place
Go with the Crop Top if you...
• Wear cup size A–DDD+
• Prefer total coverage
• Do rigorous water and impact-related activities
• Want a stand-alone top!
I've been wearing this bra non stop on various backpacking trips in the Sierras. It doesn't smell after 4-5 intense days in the alpine. Holds great form and is sweat wicking. I also use this to climb and do yoga so the ladies stay in place :)
So comfortable but still super supportive, not sure how but it’s fantastic!!!