TK + Kula Adventure Pee Cloth
The TK Kula Cloth will revolutionize the way you pee outdoors.
We've teamed up with the gals at Kula to bring you the TK Moonrise Kula Cloth! What is a Kula you ask? Kula Cloth™ is an antimicrobial pee cloth for anybody who squats when they pee. Our signature TK Moonrise print is inspired by the full moon over an alpine lake. Seriously, the TK Kula will change the way you pee outdoors!
- Feel Super Clean pee freely and pat dry during any outdoor adventure!
- Use it All Day Kula's antimicrobial technology will keep you fresh and clean all day long.
- LNT Friendly no more toilet paper in alpine environments.
- Ultra Absorbent a Kula can absorb 10x its weight in water!
- Snaps to Backpack so you can pack it up and hit the trail quickly.
- Easy to Clean rinse it off and lay it out to dry.
- Hangs Folded so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail.
- Zero Waist you can even use it at home as a zero-waste alternative to TP!
Grab your TK Kula Cloth and leave the toilet paper at home so you can LNT (Leave No Trace) any time you hit the trail.
As a former park ranger and backpacking instructor, Kula Cloth's founder and creator was frustrated to find discarded toilet paper in alpine environments. She started using a pee cloth as a zero waste alternative. The Kula Cloth has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- Silver Infused antimicrobial fabric keeps your parts fresh and clean.
- Durable and Waterproof 'Clean' Side so your hand doesn't get wet.
- Made of Eco Materials including Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, and Polyester.
- Retro-Reflective Thread Detail for quick location at night via headlamp.
- Ultra Light weighing in at 5.5 x 5.5" and .5oz so you can pack light.
- Made in the USA means less fuel and more ethical labor!
You'll never have to wipe with a smooth rock again.
Questions about Kula care? Check out the videos below for all the details.
At Home Care: Wash medium, dry medium, no fabric softener, no bleach. Hand wash preferred.
Outdoor Care: In the backcountry, wash with a few drops of soap away from water sources.
Returns: Needless to say, used Kulas cannot be returned. You can probably guess why! We're certain you will love your new Kula for all your adventures.
Go with the Low Cut if you...
- Wear cup size A-C
- Have more muscle than breast tissue
- Prefer minimal coverage
- Have a muscular body type
- Want to feel like nothing is on
Go with the High Cut if you...
- Wear cup size A-DD
- Have more breast tissue than muscle
- Prefer modest coverage
- Do yoga inversions or go running
- Want to keep things in place
Go with the Crop Top (coming soon) if you...
- Wear cup size A–DDD
- Prefer total coverage
- Do rigorous water and impact-related activities
- Want a stand-alone top!
What's your basewear size?
You won't be able to leave home without it.
Due to the limited size options, or the nature of this item, we cannot offer exchanges. However, if you are not satisifed with your purchase we can issue a giftcard return to use on a different item.
Rather take advantage of our free exchanges and perfect fit guarantee? Shop New Basewear
Recently viewed products
I used it and I love it! Game changer!
I just bought one, haven't received it yet, but I give the videos themselves 5 stars. It is so hard and frustrating to find basic information about outdoor hygiene for females specifically. Shaking isn't really enough. Packing out used toilet paper is a bit cumbersome. Do women really just pull up their underwear with all that residual moisture on their labia? Sounds like a recipe for significant discomfort after several days. I am crossing my fingers and really hopeful that the product is as good as the videos. Will let you know after I get the chance to use it!