Maiza Lima - The Brazilian Powerhouse
Arêt since:| Location: Washington & On The Road | Trade: a Brazilian Climber | Basewear: Low Cut Orchid
- We’re Latin Americans but not Hispanic, therefore WE DONT SPEAK SPANISH, we speak português.
- In Brazil, we don’t call it a Brazil nut, it’s called Para’s nut.
- The big butts you see are real and not plastic surgery.
- We take showers two times a day and bring our toothbrush to work for the lunch break.
- Brazilians are addicted to soap operas and at some point, the entire country stops to watch the last episode.
- We also have a famous drink called caipirinha, made with Cachaca